The Looters
Checkmate
2023-04-15 20:56:05 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:05:11 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
run in by the hundreds and they?re running out carrying refrigerators,
air-conditioners, and big stuff... big, little, everything. Fur coats,
non fur coats everything!!!! They're stealing hammers! They're
stealing nails! And beautiful cows!!
When will this stop???????? Why isn't Biden stopping this?????????
Good question.
Barns have been blowing up and killing cows by the thousands all over the
cunt tree, but nobody knows nuthin'. WTF is up with THAT? Where's PETA
even? I think that Klaus Klown and the WEF is behind it and they're gonna
make everybuddy eat crickets. Oh fucking joy!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

Footloose!

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2023-04-15 21:09:16 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:05:11 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
run in by the hundreds and they?re running out carrying refrigerators,
air-conditioners, and big stuff... big, little, everything. Fur coats,
non fur coats everything!!!! They're stealing hammers! They're
stealing nails! And beautiful cows!!
When will this stop???????? Why isn't Biden stopping this?????????
Good question.
Barns have been blowing up and killing cows by the thousands all over the
cunt tree, but nobody knows nuthin'. WTF is up with THAT? Where's PETA
even? I think that Klaus Klown and the WEF is behind it and they're gonna
make everybuddy eat crickets. Oh fucking joy!
I think Biden is on his last leg, and we're going to have that cackling
buffoon as POTUS. China is ready to jump on Taiwan, and everyone is
lining up to kiss Xi's ring because they know it's over for the US.

Russia!
mixed nuts
2023-04-15 21:45:40 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Trump's going to fix that. He'll invite Xi and Poutine and Kim J. Un to
Mar a Lago (the southern White's House) and feed them delicious very
well done steaks while Ivanka's kids sing China people and Russia people
folk songs and North Korea folk songs and then they'll retire to the
beautiful and prestigious Trump Golf courses in many beautiful countries
throughout the world and hash out tremendous deals.
Grizzly H.
mixed nuts
2023-04-15 21:13:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:05:11 -0600, Skeeter had the audacity to say the
run in by the hundreds and they?re running out carrying refrigerators,
air-conditioners, and big stuff... big, little, everything. Fur coats,
non fur coats everything!!!! They're stealing hammers! They're
stealing nails! And beautiful cows!!
When will this stop???????? Why isn't Biden stopping this?????????
Good question.
Barns have been blowing up and killing cows by the thousands all over the
cunt tree, but nobody knows nuthin'. WTF is up with THAT? Where's PETA
even? I think that Klaus Klown and the WEF is behind it and they're gonna
make everybuddy eat crickets. Oh fucking joy!
Is it THE FAILING DEEP STATE WITCH HUNT HOAX RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA MEDIA
that's burying the stories (all of them, Katie)?
--
Grizzly H.